Thursday, August 6, 2009

English Conversation - Outdoor Picnic


Outdoor Picnic

Ranjan, Reena, Niren and Prema decide to go on a outdoor picnic. They all meet at Ranjan’s office to plan the picnic details.

Niren :Hello, Reena. Nice to see you at our office for planning a picnic.

Prema :Hello, Reena. Good of you to have come over and discuss about Picnic food ,as well as picnic desserts.

Reena :Hello, all of you. Ranjan suggested that I should come over and meet you during the lunch hour regarding this outdoor picnic.

Ranjan: I thought we might finalize the details for the picnic activities and picnic games tomorrow.

Prema :Where are we going for outdoor picnic?

Picnic spot

Niren: I would like to go to a picnic at a location where we can run and then relax in the sun and enjoy a lazy day. I am tired of rushing around madly.

Reena : Let’s choose a picnic areas where we can take a long walk as well. I sit all cramped up in my office the whole week. I’d like to stretch my legs a bit.

Prema: Then which picnic areas should we go?

Ranjan: I think just the outdoor place where Niren and I can run and the girls can walk. How about the khajjiar Often called India’s Switzerland.

forests

Prema: So refreshing to find everything good, pollution free environment and quiet. Never seen such a Scenic ,scenic mountainin India.It is Great place for Honeymooners

Niren: Yes. Watch those ponies going inside the trees. It seems they have all the time in the world.

Ranjan: I am not sure whether I would not have liked to have been a farmer, growing crops, keeping chickens instead of leading the high speed life of a business executive

Reena: I think You would not be bored with in three days, Ranjan. There is so much of picnic activity like powered paragliding. A paraglider can enjoy the real fun. I will see Zorbing for the first time.

paragliding

Zombing?

Reena I think we will take a look at the . Kids play area at the end of the ground

Ranjan Right. Then we’ll meet you girls after an hour of pony Ride.

After an hour they meet again at the edge of the lake.

Ranjan I am Astonished.. I have never seen such a picnic spot.

Kids Play area

Mountain Photography

Ranjan What about Lunch Boxes , Can we leave it in the car.

Reena We’ll get Lunch Boxes out of the car?

Niren While you are getting it, I’ll take a little nap sleep before lunch. Wake me up when all is ready, will you?

Ranjan I’ll help the girls. You go to nap sleep.

Prema Do you think that the carbonated drinks will still be cold?

Ranjan I’ll dip them in the cold water to cool them again

Reena Here are the carbonated drinks bottles, Ranjan.

Prema Shall we lay out the lunch boxes under that tree?

Reena I hope we won’t have bird droppings in our food.

Ranjan In that case, let us sit in the ground over there.

Reena There, everything is laid out. Ranjan, go and wake up that lazy fellow Niren.

15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15

***********************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment