Tuesday, August 4, 2009

English Conversation- about Credit Card

English Conversation- about Credit Card

Customer entering the Bank of Delhi and inquiring about bank account credit card

Banker – Good morning Sir, can I help you?

Customer – Yes I would like to know what credit card you can issue.

Banker – sir, should I tell you about banking credit card. The Bank of Delhi,offers best business credit card .

Customer – But I need a credit card for personal use. I do not have any credit card history. I know about it, but I have some more queries regarding the various bank account credit card. can I apply for one credit card online also.

Banker – sir let me give you all the information about credit card

and then you can very well decide what credit card you want to go for ?

Customer – That would be great .

Banker- What is your age sir?

Customer – What is the minimum age for credit cards

Banker – It is 23 yr, for salaried or self employed person.

Customer, What are the documents required by,The Bank of Delhi for issue of credit card?

Banker – If it is for public limited Company ,mnc, Govt. Organization any one of pay slip ,salary certificate, income tax returns, form 16..

But for Proprietorship , partnership ,private limited company –

it is pay slip, income tax returns, form 16

Customer- What about self employed person?

Banker-If it is for for self employed – income tax returns and other bank Account documents specific club membership required for the card

Customer -----What are eligibility criteria for the various credit cards?

Banker -There are 5 types of Credit cards available -

1) For EMI Credit Card , a person has to have an income 240000 p.a

2) For Titanium Credit Card , a person has to have an income 480000 p.a

3) For platinum Credit Card a person has to have an income 480000 p.a

4) For Signature Credit Card a person has to have an income 1200000 p.a

our bank also offers credit card balance transfer free.

Customer---- What if I have any problem in getting my Monthly credit card statement?

Banker- Please call 24 hour customer care number of your city and you would get the problem resolved solution

Customer---- What is the credit period for paying the billed amount? Is it called a credit card zero percent.

Banker -For gold, silver,& blue credit card , maximum period available is 48 days after that card credit interest rate will be charged. But bank rewards the customers who pay the credit card bills in time.

Customer – If my cheque is dishonored, will I be charged any interest by credit card issuer for it? Do you offer credit card insurance also.

Banker ­­­­­­– Yes, A fee of Rs 250 will be charged by the bank for dishonor of your cheque

Customer What is the best way to pay the credit card bill?

Banker – You can pay the bills by cash, draft, cheque , or if you have the Bank of Delhi saving account you can transfer the Billed amount online or by calling customer care also .

Customer How much time it take to reflect the payment in the credit card account?

Banker – it takes 3 working days to reflect by cheque or draft and if cheque is non the bank of Delhi ,the it takes 5 working days.

credit card bill

Customer - What if my card is lost or damaged, what is the process to get a new one?

Banker – Sir, you need to call up the customer care centre to block the card, if lost or damaged and they would issue a new credit card in seven days.

Customer - Can I use my bank account credit cardfor the purchases on the internet?

Banker - Yes Sir, your bank account credit card can be used for all the expenses on the internet.

Customer – What do I do If my credit card application gets declined?

Banker – You do not have to worry, just call up the customer care centre

Customer- Tell me if I cross my credit card limit by chance?


bank account credit card

Banker – if you make a transaction that exceeds your credit limit, it is upto the bank credit cards transaction, and if approved they would charge for the amount exceeded the limit

12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12 12

No comments:

Post a Comment